Friday, June 8, 2012

Here I am!

Summer is here, and the school year is nearly over. And, if you're a hyper-over-achieving Mommio like me then you're probably on the hunt for activities for the kiddos! Maybe, perhaps, some of those activities are summer bridge related activities? I know that's definitely one of the items on my summer bucket list.

I've already picked up a couple awesome workbooks (mostly subject-specific), but to save me some money (and because I love creating things) I have been making some of my own worksheets. And, so, with all these worksheets only being used once, why not share!

The worksheet topics will be all over the place and influenced mostly by what I'm interested in teaching at the moment, but hopefully the tags I add to the posts will help you find a worksheet worth using.

These worksheets are geared towards my 6 year old boy who is entering 1st grade next year, but he has been identified as a TAG student so the level of the subjects will range from kindergarten level to fourth grade level. So hopefully you can find something useful if you have a kid in that age group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment